Sunday, October 4, 2009

何で日本語を勉強します?

It seems hard to make myself clear if I write this post in Japanese, therefore I gave up...

Why do I wanna learn Japanese? I sill remember the question raised by Hatakeyama Sensei in the first class of Elementary Japanese A.

Maybe it's just because of my constant interest in a country that is so similar to, yet so different from my motherland. I tried several times to write down this twisted feelings, however I failed again and again. I don't think I have the previlige to comment those culture difference. Maybe when my Japanese has really improved to the extent that beyonds pop culture like TV dramas and Manga, I could better express what's on my mind.

Above being said, I still would like to post this as part of the reason why I wanna learn Japanese. Creativity, cuteness, or even politics, everything is just there for you to figure it out from your own perspective.

Cast: China, UK, France, Russia and US

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, ヘタリアですか。 I haven't read much of it recently but I still think it is the cutest thing ever <3
    I agree with you about wanting to learn Japanese. I am three different kinds of Asian so maybe taking Japanese is my way of getting a hold of my strange heritage?

    ReplyDelete